Hi Troop!
I am in the midst of trying to repair my home computer, so I haven't been able to update the blog and send emails as much as I'd like. I did want to get everyone a calendar for the remainder of the year so I've included it in this email. Please note all changes on any old calendars you have.
But first, how did everyone enjoy the 100th Anniversary Celebration?!? I would love to hear your thoughts on the event. The girls seemed to have fun and despite the heat they loved the live concert. I was happy to be a part of such a monumental event in Girl Scout history.
SO for the rest of the school year, here is our revised schedule (Please note: We are not going on a field trip to Gold Bug Mine):
May 9, 2012 - Meeting at Pioneer - Finish Badge Earning Bring Brownie Books.
May 23, 2012 - Meeting at Pioneer - Finish Badge Earning -Bring Brownie Books.
June 6, 2012 - Pool Party and Awards Ceremony, immediately after school at the Fanucchi House. Parents arrive at 5 p.m. for the awards ceremony. We will welcome two new Brownies to our troop next year! Isabelle Kirby and Sophia Rokop!
That's it until fall! Meetings will resume in early September.
Thanks,
Jen




No comments:
Post a Comment