New year, new look! Our blog has been completely revamped to reflect the girls bridging to Juniors. It now has an older feel and important information is on sub-pages. I hope all of the 1949 Juniors had a wonderful summer! I've been hard at work getting ready to start the troop's fifth year off right. Our first meeting is on Wednesday, September 11th at 1:30 p.m. I'm solidifying our room rental with DJUSD this week. Following the first meeting, I will schedule the parent meeting. Now that the girls are older, we will have our first meeting a.k.a "working session" to lay out plans for the year. Those plans will be presented, by the girls, at the parent meeting.
Being a Junior is very exciting. The possibilities open to the girls are phenomenal! They will appreciate this next step in their Girl Scout career. The meeting schedule is posted on the calendar page. Missing from the calendar are special events and council activities.
In the meantime, I'm wishing all my girls a great first day of school.





No comments:
Post a Comment