We got into Brownie Quest! I just heard the good news yesterday. This is an overnighter at the Girl Scout property Fleming Lodge, February 2nd-3rd. This is the same night as the auction, so if your daughter attends, there is no need to get a sitter :) Bonus! I don't know at this point if additional parents can attend (right now it's tentatively me and Sue attending as each adult is $40.) The cost per girl is $35 and the troop is covering $10 per girl, so each attending girl's cost will be $20.
Tomorrow is craft day! Please feel free to drop by during the hours of 11:45-2:30ish for cookies, cocoa and crafting! The girls will be making more socktopuses and S*no* Water snoglobes (meaning they have no water). Lots of fun and the more hands the better. I'll have a table set up in the living room and parents are welcome although my house is tiny!
Hope to see most of you tomorrow!
Jen





No comments:
Post a Comment